During the month of February, Great Dane Powder Coating started the transformation process of converting a 6000 sq. ft warehouse space into a state-of-the-art E-Coat facility that will better serve our current and future customers, by providing quicker turn around times and being able to handle larger volume runs.
– TOP PHOTOS: Facility being cleaned and prepped for construction.
– BOTTOM PHOTOS: Tank pit being dug and finished.
– PHOTOS: Completed pit and fabrication of main frame
– PHOTOS: Installation of main beams
– PHOTOS: Main frame installation and e-coat “cars”
PHOTOS: Counter balance weights and stainless steel tanks installed
– PHOTOS: Drives and the beginning of automation
– LEFT PHOTO: Mixer motors and additional framework
– MIDDLE PHOTO: New oven panels being constructed
– RIGHT PHOTO: New oven addition ready for concrete
– LEFT PHOTO: Structural steel for E-Coat curing furnace
– RIGHT PHOTO: Concrete pad for E-Coat curing furnace
– LEFT PHOTO: Start of automation
– MIDDLE PHOTO: Start of automation
– RIGHT PHOTO: Oven being installed
– TOP LEFT PHOTO: Completed gears and drive
– TOP RIGHT PHOTO: Start of plumbing
– BOTTOM LEFT PHOTO: Completed framework
– BOTTOM RIGHT PHOTO: Inside the new oven
We look forward to providing a FREE QUOTE for your next powder coating or e-coating project. You’ll find us an attentive and reliable partner in delivering results that contribute to your business success. Guaranteed.
Call us today at 724-537-9709 or click a button below.